Master of Business Administration - MBA
Master of Business Administration - MBA
The full-time MBA programme will equip you to think logically, laterally and independently in a year of intensive, immersive, and challenging experiences.
Studying an MBA – Master of Business Administration degree forces you to get out of the comfort zone. You’ll explore the latest International Business trends, apply the newest management tools and techniques, and challenge yourself to improve your business, teams, and collaboration. An MBA is also a great way to prepare for a changing business environment. The abilities you develop are also the best tools you have to adapt to the unavoidable change of industries, the marketplace, and the ways people do business.
UNIGOVEC’s MBA is a two-years programme for a complex, fragile and increasingly connected world.
The program uses imminently practical and interactive methodologies that aim to develop critical thinking, collaboration and strengthen leadership skills. Additionally, during the program you will take part in different academic initiatives that will power your creativity, fuel innovation and push you way out of your comfort zone. This combination will provide you with the agility, flexibility and creativity needed in a dynamic and changing context.
What is Master of Business Administration (MBA)?
A Master of Business Administration (MB) is a graduate degree focusing on business administration and investment management. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business administration such as accounting, applied statistics, human resources, business communication, business ethics, business law, business strategy, finance, managerial economics, management, entrepreneurship, marketing, supply-chain management, and operations management in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
How doing an MBA can benefit your career?
Master of Business Administration can be a very beneficial qualification to take as it enhances both skills and knowledge in the professional business sectors.
Nowadays there is a great selection of online MBA, which means you don’t have to put the rest of your life on hold to study the program. There are many good reasons for which it is worth studying for an MBA.
Doing an MBA degree not only gives the graduate better career opportunities, but higher salaries also go hand in hand with this program. Due to the graduate’s qualification, his or her chances of finding a top level management job are much higher. If you want to further your career in business management, an MBA would definitely increase your chances of achieving this. MBA graduates may either work as part of a team or independently. If you are allocated to work as part of a large team, you are expected to delegate the work in a responsible manner. You must be able to handle conflicts that may arise in your team, and listen to any suggestions that your team members make.
If you work independently, you will be expected to manage your time wisely, as you do not have as much accountability. There will be times that you need to telecommute, do your work from your home office, and communicate with management through video conferencing. One of the main advantages of working on your own is that you can set your working hours, but still remain productive.
These career options should give you some idea of the exciting and challenging opportunities that await you as an MBA graduate.
With your MBA qualification, you can set the path to a successful and fruitful career in finance or any sectors. If you are unable to attend a university to do your MBA course, don’t worry The University of Government and Economics is offering you this program. You can study part-time or full-time at your own convenience, and upgrade your skills and knowledge in order to keep up with the changing times.
1 Year Programme
To obtain a Master of Business Administration Degree, students are required to complete 60 credits. Courses may be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
- The Accounting for Managers course describes how accounting transactions are compiled into financial statements and how information about company performance can be extracted from those statements. It also addresses decisions in such areas as sales and marketing, human resources, and acquisitions that are impacted by accounting information.
- The purpose of this course is to discuss the concept of intellectual property and the legal that have developed over time to encourage and control it. We consider copyright patent and trademark regimes together with related areas such as licensing and trade secrets.
- The managers who are with multinational companies should be very careful and have the knowledge about the ethical and unethical values and should select only the ethical actions. This Business ethics course is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics, that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that can arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
- The purpose of this course is to discuss the effects on modern business of the widespread application of information technology, including the evolution of new business models. We focus on electronic commerce as a highly visible example of the impact of information technology on international business.
- The International Trade Logistics course is designed and developed for learners to acquire a specialized knowledge and to gain competence in logistics and international trade of an organization
- Your marketing quest begins here! This course specialization lays the neccessary groundwork for an overall successful marketing strategy. It is separated into two sections: Market Research and Consumer Behavior. You will gain the tools and techniques to translate a decision problem into a research question in the Market Research.
- This course offers a general introduction to the World International Trade Law (WTO Law), EU-law, Africa and the other parts of the world. Exploring the structure, principles and main WTO Agreements shaping international trade within the WTO will provide the students with a birds-eye view to international trade framework in general. The study of the relationship between WTO and EU will consist of the analysis of the status of the EU in the WTO, and the legal effect of WTO law in the EU.
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions subject will be studied by the respective of decision making process. The purpose of this course is also to help students how they can write effective master’s thesis.
- You have to submit all your assignment requirements.
|start:||15 Auguest 2023 – online studies|
10 January 2024 – online studies
15 March 2024 – online studies.
|Place of Study:||Mogadishu, and Online Studies|
|Application Deadline:||Continuous recording. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received.|
|Duration::||1 year full-time (campus and online studies)|
2 years part-time (online studies only)
|Degree::||Professional MBA Degree|
Abdijabaar Sh. Ahmed
wafa W. Ahmed
The master’s thesis is independent work undertaken by the student under the guidance of academic staff as a finalization of your master’s degree.
- At the end of your degree, you’ll be invited to celebrate your achievement among family and friends at graduation held on Mogadishu Campus, where you’ll receive your Master’s Degree Certificate.
- Our master’s degree certificate is a proof that a student has cleared a specific examination and has a certain level of expertise in a particular subject. Students spend nearly countless days in obtaining this certificate.
Progamme Entry Requirements,
You will be required to supply the following documentation with your application as proof you meet the entry requirements of this master’s degree programme. If you have not yet completed your current programme of study, then you can still apply and you can provide your Degree Certificate at a later date.
Your bachelor’s degree Certificate and Transcript
Upload your bachelor’s degree certificate and a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original)
A photo passport and a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular master’s degree programme.
English Language Requirements,
To study for a postgraduate degree at The University of Government and Economics it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write academic English fluently. These skills will allow you to understand lectures, produce high standards of written work, and perform well in examinations.
Application Fees: $80
Total tuition fees for one-time payment: $1,800
Two-time payment: $2,000
The University of Government and Economics is specialized university for public policy and economics. The University’s goal is to improve public policy, economics and leadership so people can live in societies that are more safe, just and sustainably prosperous.