Master of International Business Management
The Master of International Management is 12 to 15 months postgraduate degree designed to give you the tools to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. As well as the core courses that give you a solid foundation, you will get specialist training that will fully prepare you to enter the working world.
The MBA in International Business Management enables you to build commercial awareness and gain a deep understanding of the challenges and trends facing global business leaders today. This world is increasingly global, and demand continues to grow for the leaders of the future who clearly understand the international context of business.
The Master of International Management at The University of Government and Economics pushes you to take your business skills to the next level. Advanced theory and unique practical experience help you graduate with the knowledge and confidence to make a real impact as you begin your career.
“We offer a world-class Master degrees Curriculum, because life is a curriculum unique to every student”
Why Study MBA in International Business Management?
This program gives you a cohesive education touching upon all aspects related to the international business arena. You will analyze international environments through economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and trade and develop your entrepreneurial thinking. The program prepares you for today’s increasingly globalized world of business from a cross-cultural perspective. As a graduate, you will be prepared to start your own international business, join an already existing company or help to expand a local company’s international reach.
1 Year Programme
To obtain a Master of International Business Management Degree, students are required to complete 60 credits. Courses may be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
- The Accounting for Managers course describes how accounting transactions are compiled into financial statements and how information about company performance can be extracted from those statements. It also addresses decisions in such areas as sales and marketing, human resources, and acquisitions that are impacted by accounting information.
- The purpose of this course is to discuss the concept of intellectual property and the legal that have developed over time to encourage and control it. We consider copyright patent and trademark regimes together with related areas such as licensing and trade secrets.
- The managers who are with multinational companies should be very careful and have the knowledge about the ethical and unethical values and should select only the ethical actions. This Business ethics course is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics, that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that can arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
- The purpose of this course is to discuss the effects on modern business of the widespread application of information technology, including the evolution of new business models. We focus on electronic commerce as a highly visible example of the impact of information technology on international business.
- The International Trade Logistics course is designed and developed for learners to acquire a specialized knowledge and to gain competence in logistics and international trade of an organization
- Your marketing quest begins here! This course specialization lays the neccessary groundwork for an overall successful marketing strategy. It is separated into two sections: Market Research and Consumer Behavior. You will gain the tools and techniques to translate a decision problem into a research question in the Market Research.
- This course offers a general introduction to the World International Trade Law (WTO Law), EU-law, Africa and the other parts of the world. Exploring the structure, principles and main WTO Agreements shaping international trade within the WTO will provide the students with a birds-eye view to international trade framework in general. The study of the relationship between WTO and EU will consist of the analysis of the status of the EU in the WTO, and the legal effect of WTO law in the EU.
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions subject will be studied by the respective of decision making process. The purpose of this course is also to help students how they can write effective master’s thesis.
- You have to submit all your assignment requirements.
After graduation, you will have the necessary expertise to succeed in executive or managerial roles within international business organisations.
The real-world focus of the programme, in combination with the professional development skills you can expect to gain, will help you confidently approach the demands and challenges of modern business environments.
Some of the positions you could explore are:
- Business development manager
- Marketing executive
- Project manager
- Management analyst
- International foreign policy advisor
- International finance manager
- Import/export consultant
- International marketing manager
- Financial analyst
Your degree also opens you up to the prospect of pursuing a PhD; in many countries, an MSc is an essential requirement for study at a doctoral level.
Progamme Entry Requirements,
You will be required to supply the following documentation with your application as proof you meet the entry requirements of this master’s degree programme. If you have not yet completed your current programme of study, then you can still apply and you can provide your Degree Certificate at a later date.
Your bachelor’s degree Certificate and Transcript
Upload your bachelor’s degree certificate and a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original)
You can also send through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A photo passport and a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular master’s degree programme.
English Language Requirements,
To study for a postgraduate degree at The University of Government and Economics it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write academic English fluently. These skills will allow you to understand lectures, produce high standards of written work, and perform well in examinations.
Application Fees: $80
Total tuition fees for one-time payment: $1,800
Two-time payment: $2,000
The University of Government and Economics is specialized university for public policy and economics. The University’s goal is to improve public policy, economics and leadership so people can live in societies that are more safe, just and sustainably prosperous.
|start:||15 October 2021 – online studies |
10 January 2022 – online studies
15 March 2022 – online studies.
|Place of Study:||Online Studies Only|
|Application Deadline:||Continuous recording. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received.|
|Duration::||1 year full-time (online studies)|
2 years part-time (online studies)