Master of Health Care Management
Master of Health Care Management
The Master of Health Care Management program offers valuable experience and useful knowledge in a results-oriented environment. Students will gain practical managerial skills to augment their talent. The program allows participants to continue working full-time while pursuing the degree, and to interact with peers from across the globe.
This master’s degree Program from The University of Government and Economics is designed for health professionals currently in, or seeking to be in, middle and senior health care management positions. If you are seeking to expand your knowledge and skills in the management of health services, this degree caters for your needs. This includes medical or general hospital administrators, clinicians, quality assurance managers, team leaders, senior nursing administrators, unit managers and a range of general task coordinators within the health care system.
Utilizing UNIGOVEC’s case-based teaching method combined with extensive peer collaboration, the degree program keeps clinical executives on top of trends, issues and competitive strategies unique to the modern health care system.
Why Study Master of Health Care Management?
This program gives you a cohesive education touching upon all aspects related to health care management arena. You will analyze health care environments through economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and trade and develop your entrepreneurial thinking. The program prepares you for today’s increasingly globalized health business from a cross-cultural perspective. As a graduate, you will be prepared to start your own health care business, join an already existing organization or help to expand a local hospitals to reach their goal.
2 Years Programme
To obtain a Master of Health Care Management Degree, students are required to complete 60 credits. Courses may be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
This degree of Master of Health Care Management goes beyond the traditional MBA program, by applying business management disciplines to the specialized practices of the health care sector.
- The Accounting for Managers course describes how accounting transactions are compiled into financial statements and how information about company performance can be extracted from those statements. It also addresses decisions in such areas as sales and marketing, human resources, and acquisitions that are impacted by accounting information.
- This course you will learn vital skills for sales, politics, buying, and etc. The course have developed unique teaching methods to help aspiring candidates master the skill of negotiating at workplaces and also help them achieve best out of it by improving their current skills.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Understand human behavior in a variety of organizations through communication, motivation, group dynamics, leadership, power, performance management, technology, and organizational design and development.
- Build a foundation in interpersonal effectiveness, organizational conflict resolution, talent recruitment, training, labor relations, and legal issues.
- Acquire knowledge in focused topic areas, such as change management, self-and-team management, and leadership communication.
- The purpose of this course is to discuss the effects on modern business of the widespread application of information technology, including the evolution of new business models. We focus on electronic commerce as a highly visible example of the impact of information technology on international business.
- You will develop your future personal leadership style and capabilities. You will begin with the Teamwork and Leadership Simulation—a team-based, highly interactive simulation that is custom-designed for this course.
- Your marketing quest begins here! This course specialization lays the neccessary groundwork for an overall successful marketing strategy. It is separated into two sections: Market Research and Consumer Behavior. You will gain the tools and techniques to translate a decision problem into a research question in the Market Research.
- This course you will learn how to deal with managing the financial aspects of a business or personal finance. It can help you develop a framework for strategic financial decision-making, understand financial statements and cash flows, and evaluate portfolios and firm valuation.
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions subject will be studied by the respective of decision making process. The purpose of this course is also to help students how they can write effective master’s thesis.
- The flexible structure of our courses allows you to prepare for an internship, experience and business venture. In general, the core curriculum covers traditional management disciplines.
- The objective of the internship is to give you a first-hand impression of the day-to-day working environment.
- You have to submit all your assignment requirements.
The master’s thesis is independent work undertaken by the student under the guidance of academic staff as a finalization of your master’s degree.
- At the end of your degree, you’ll be invited to celebrate your achievement among family and friends at graduation held on Mogadishu Campus, where you’ll receive your Master’s Degree Certificate.
- Our master’s degree certificate is a proof that a student has cleared a specific examination and has a certain level of expertise in a particular subject. Students spend nearly countless days in obtaining this certificate.
After graduation, you will have the necessary expertise to succeed in executive or managerial roles within health care and NGO’s organisations.
The real-world focus of the programme, in combination with the professional development skills you can expect to gain, will help you confidently approach the demands and challenges of modern business environments.
Some of the positions you could explore are:
- Business development manager
- Marketing executive
- Project manager
- Management analyst
- International foreign policy advisor
- International finance manager
- Import/export consultant
- International marketing manager
- Financial analyst
Your degree also opens you up to the prospect of pursuing a PhD; in many countries, an MSc is an essential requirement for study at a doctoral level.
Progamme Entry Requirements,
You will be required to supply the following documentation with your application as proof you meet the entry requirements of this master’s degree programme. If you have not yet completed your current programme of study, then you can still apply and you can provide your Degree Certificate at a later date.
Your bachelor’s degree Certificate and Transcript
Upload your bachelor’s degree certificate and a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original)
You can also send through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A photo passport and a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular master’s degree programme.
English Language Requirements,
To study for a postgraduate degree at The University of Government and Economics it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write academic English fluently. These skills will allow you to understand lectures, produce high standards of written work, and perform well in examinations.
Application Fees: $100
Total tuition fee for one-time payment per year: $1,800
Two-time payment: $2,000
The University of Government and Economics is specialized university for public policy and economics. The University’s goal is to improve public policy, economics and leadership so people can live in societies that are more safe, just and sustainably prosperous.
|start:||15 October 2023 – online studies |
10 January 2024 – online studies
15 March 2022 – online studies.
|Place of Study:||Online Studies Only|
|Application Deadline:||Continuous recording. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received.|
|Duration::||1 year full-time (online studies)|
2 years part-time (online studies)